I live in Portugal and I had an accident occurred in an European Union Member State, caused by an uninsured vehicle registered in an EEA (European Economic Area) country. Can I claim my damages in Portugal?


Yes, you can settle the claim in your country. Therefore, you should present your claim to the Motor Guarantee Fund.

The ASF websites use cookies to improve performance and user experience. To learn more about cookies and how they are used on our websites, please go to our privacy policy You can choose to enable or disable cookies. However, some parts of our websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled.