I live in Portugal and I had an accident occurred in a EEA (European Economic Area) country but I couldn't identify the liable vehicle. How should I proceed?


You should present your claim to the Motor Guarantee Fund.

The ASF websites use cookies to improve performance and user experience. To learn more about cookies and how they are used on our websites, please go to our privacy policy You can choose to enable or disable cookies. However, some parts of our websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled.