MGF/Claims Representatives
Claims Representatives Printer friendly version

The insurance undertakings that are authorised to access and to carry out the activity of Motor Insurance must appoint a claims representative in all countries of the European Union except in the country where their head office is based.

In the event of an accident occurred in the European Union or in a third country belonging to the green card system, the injured parties could return to their homeland and ask the Information Centre for the identification of the insurance undertaking and its claims representative.

If the accident didn’t take place in their homeland, the injured parties may ask for their compensation to the claims representative.

The claims representative is responsible for handling and settling claims arising from an accident. However, if within three months of the date in which the injured party presented his claim for compensation, no reasoned reply is provided, the injured party may present the claim to the Compensation Body in the Member State of his residence.



Claims Representative in:
Insurer Head Office:
Insurance Undertaking:
Search     Clear

The ASF websites use cookies to improve performance and user experience. To learn more about cookies and how they are used on our websites, please go to our privacy policy You can choose to enable or disable cookies. However, some parts of our websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled.