As a portuguese resident, who should I contact if I have an accident with an uninsured vehicle bearing a portuguese registration plate?


You should contact the Portuguese Motor Guarantee Fund.

The ASF websites use cookies to improve performance and user experience. To learn more about cookies and how they are used on our websites, please go to our privacy policy You can choose to enable or disable cookies. However, some parts of our websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled.